Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 13: I am thankful for helpful people

I am thankful for helpful people.  Specifically, helpful men that can help me with the household jobs that I have always relied on a husband for.  Tonight my friend reset my sprinklers to actually work, so the atrocity in my front yard might actually resolve itself soon.  He also changed a battery in a smoke detector for me. 

There have been a number of great men in my life that have helped me out in the last 7 months.  My dad, my brother, my brother-in-law, my neighbors, my friends' husbands....I am thankful for all of them!  I try to do as much as I can on my own, but let's be honest--sometimes you just need a man to help you out! 

Feminists everywhere are dying right now, I know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment