Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 11: I am thankful for summer colds

Are you sensing my sarcasm?  Because I'm laying it on pretty thick....

Oh, the summer cold.  Somehow so much worse than a winter cold, not sure why.  I brazenly shared a drink with my sister last weekend even after she warned me she was sick.  I don't get sick!  At least not usually. 

But here I sit today with a runny nose, scratchy throat and lots of sneezing.  And moms, you know what happens when you sneeze after popping out a couple babies.  It ain't pretty.

I am holding out hope that it will improve quickly--I haven't actually gotten a real cold for quite some time.  I have these symptoms for a day or two and then feel better.  Hopefully this is just a pretend summer cold!

Well, there's always money in the banana stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment