Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 8: I am thankful for Adrien!

Today I am thankful for my dear friend Adrien.  We met when our boys were little babies.  The first time I met her I decided she was just too much for me but she disagreed and clawed her way in.  Now she is one of my besties.  :) 

She is the kind of friend that knows how to get food and water at my house without needing to ask.  We don't feel the need to stop talking and shut the door when we use the bathroom.  We have taken naps together while our kids were napping.  She is just all around awesome!

She is also one of the few friends I have that has been through divorce.  She totally gets it, in a way that no one else can.  I can say things to her that I don't say to many other people because she understands where it is coming from.  I don't need to sugarcoat things with her, which I find myself doing sometimes to just avoid any unpleasantness.

She is just a wonderful, generous, caring woman and I am delighted and thankful to call her a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment