Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 6: I am thankful for dance floors

On Saturday my sister and I did a little wedding crashing!  A family friend's daughter was getting married and Em and I asked if we could come dance.  Then, a couple canceled the night before so we also got invited to dinner!

This was easily the swankiest wedding I have ever been to.  Awesome decor, awesome food, awesome everything.  Em and I sat at the cousins table, which we totally rocked and were a huge hit.  :)

Then the music...and the dancing!  Oh, the dancing.  We danced for at least three hours straight.  They had a band and a DJ so it was just a nonstop dance party.  We busted out our best moves and even our worst moves and had an absolute ball.  I haven't had that much fun in quite a while.

Will someone please open a dance club that is like a wedding reception every night?  Good music, white girl dancing and no creepy guys bumping up behind you.  I would be there every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment