Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 4: I am thankful for family

I could name a hundred reasons I am thankful for my family but I will go with what they did for me yesterday.

My whole family came over and helped me clean my house, inside out and top to bottom.  My dad and brother mulched my entire yard, cut down a huge shrub, tamed my climbing rose and just generally spruced up the outside.

The rest of my family spent the day inside wiping down every surface available, dusting, clearing out clutter, reorganizing and just generally sprucing up the inside.  JT did manly jobs like hanging curtain rods, replacing light bulbs and removing a faucet. 

It ended up taking much longer than I expected (we really dug in deep) and the main floor was left mostly undone yesterday.  I've spent the day blasting music and cleaning every square inch.  It feels like we just moved in. 

The whole point was to give me a fresh start in my house---I'd say mission accomplished!

My family is so awesome, it defies words.

1 comment:

  1. Yes they are! So glad things are feeling fresh and new.

    ReplyDelete